- Colored embossing powder over UTEE does not leave a uniform color. Start over.
- Cheap iradescent glitter sprinkled in hot UTEE will not leave a recognizable image, be uniform, or even look good. Start over.
- Glitter sprinkled over colored embossing powder won't stick well or look good. Start over.
- If you play with glitter ANYWHERE IN THE VICINITY of embossing powder, it will end up in the embossing powder.
- Glitter in embossing powder leaves bullseyes in your image. This could work for you in moderation... see below.
- You don't want to contaminate the rest of the jar, however. Suck it up and throw out the contaminated embossing powder and chalk it up to "Knowledge".
Found this sketch on the internet (but couldn't find it again to link it back - I apologize to all involved!). Used patterned paper from a school-themed matte-stack I had. Shannon did the Stickles art. And I had to throw out a tablespoon or so of Zing. (sob...) But another school picture is scrapped. Whoo-Hoo!!!